Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Yet Another Post About Poop


My cat. OH MY GOD.
She just got in the arching "Imma shit now" position, I yelled at her, MOVED HER WITH MY FOOT




and she shat anyway.



 "You see me trollin'…"


This cat gives NO SHITS except for the literal kind.

*Poop*


Okay, her's is really not that... Like that, but this is more graphically interesting to draw.



I wish I had the balls this freaking cat does. My god.
Next time I get rejected by a man who has been flirting for months, that's it. I'm just gonna shit right there.


 "Yeah... You were like, third and a half choice."

Drop trow and just shit right in front of him, possibly on his feet.



Get a crap grade in a class? 


CRAP IN YOUR CLASS.




Oh, drama happening with friends or family?




Disarm the situation by shitting right there on the rug!  Or even on the furniture! 




…


Fuck you, cat.








No comments:

Post a Comment