Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Commissions are open again!!

My commission info:
(Sorry, but I'm too busy/poor to do things for free... Though I will often take suggestions for Deddrie comics.)


Prices:

Pencil Sketch:
Bust- $20
Waist Up- $30
Full Body- $35
Add $15 for background
Add $10 for each additional character

Inked Lineart:
Bust- $25
Waist Up- $35
Full Body- $40
Add $20 for background
Add $15 for each additional character

Colored Digitally:
Bust- $35
Waist Up- $45
Full Body- $50
Add $25 for background
Add $20 for each additional character

Colored Traditionally:
Bust- $45
Waist Up- $55
Full Body- $60
Add $25 for background
Add $20 for each additional character

Props/Costumes are free!

Mixing and matching also works.  For example, a traditionally colored full body ($60) and a penciled in background ($15) is a total of $75

Shipping: If you want the original copy, please include an additional $4 (along with your address) for anywhere in the US. Ask me about international shipping.
Otherwise, each commission is sent by e-mail as a high quality jpg.  If you want something else, tell me.



Rules:

* I'm reserving the right to say no sometimes.  This only applies to really rude people.  I'll draw pretty much anything.  If I don't know how, I'll find a reference. 
I can do original characters or fanart.  When drawing original characters, I like LOTS of reference!  Send me the most detailed descriptions you have or better yet, pictures of the character.
Again, while extra characters/animals and backgrounds are more, any props are free and considered part of the costume.

*  I accept paypal through Deddrie@gmail.com.  It's the easiest way to go about things.  Try to make sure you are sending it in $, and include your name or the commission title, so I can keep track of who is who.
I'll only accept payment in advance.  Sorry about that, but the fact is that I know I'm good for a commission.  I don't know if I'll ever receive payment.  This has happened many times.

* Please send me a note/email with a detailed description of the commission you want, and give me as many references as possible.  I want this to be exactly what you want.  Plain and simple.
I would appreciate payment and requests within 3 days.

* I usually send a sketch for validation, in case you'd like to change some little things before finishing it.  When I have your GO, then I ink/color/whatever you had asked for.

* I'm reserving the right to print and sell some commissions I've drawn, and the right to include sketches of commissions into my sketchbooks for sale.  Thank you for understanding.   Don't worry, I'll credit you.  Especially if it's of a personal OC of yours.  I can even link your website, if you have one.


I'm going to take five commissions to start.  Comment/note/email me (Deddrie@gmail.com) to reserve a spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment