Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Mother Has Super Powers

This will be a quick post.  I just wanted to inform the world that my mother has this ability to just... not give a shit about bad things happening.  The woman just got her knee replaced, is going through physical therapy, and even though it sucks, all I hear from her is "YAY cookies!"  I'm sure my father doing his best to wait on her and treat her like a princess helps.  Of course, I feel like she has some secret elves or something who would gladly come up from fairy land to help out if it was needed.

I swear, my mom is an escaped Disney princess.

Again, just had surgery, yet sending me this:


...Just to clarify here, I'm 26 and she just had surgery.  Either one of those would be reason enough for a mom to stop this, but no.  You know why?  Because my mom is badass, and freaking loves the Hell outta me.

Be jealous. 

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment