Friday, July 19, 2013

EYES ON ALL THINGS



I'm alone in the house all day.  I try my best to keep up with dishes and putting away laundry and all that stuff...  I do commissions and I write and I complain about how things will be when I'm adding homework and papers to that list of stuff to do.

However, every now and then, I find myself feeling ill or I temporarily run out of shit to do.

And then I get bored.

Oh

Oh so bored.

And then the duct tape comes out.  


The "eyes" are ping pong balls sliced in half.  I've done this a thousand times, the most notable of them being the one I did here

So now the apartment has been invaded by trashcans which look at choo all da time.  

 LOOKIN AT CHOO


The "mouth" is the top of the trash bin.  That way you can feed the monster.  Sometimes I add teeth to the inside.  

Also, this means that when you knock over your can and the tissues or whatever fall out, it looks like the bin is vomiting.  JOY!



Standing up: 


I had done more complex monster bins before, including one that got complicated enough that I didn't want to use it for garbage anymore:






Now he holds umbrellas, so he's still useful.  

 "Bleh!" 


ANYHOO

I did it to the kitchen one too:  


Each had different colored eyes:  



The bathroom one was the only trash bin to need a different color duct tape: 


*sings*  Too much time on my haaandsss!

No comments:

Post a Comment