Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Donna Updates!



In response to school starting again in a week, I've panicked and begun desperately trying to finish things I didn't do this lifetime Summer.  

Below are some preview images to Oh Hell, Donna! issue #1.  They are just snippets and all the inappropriate bits have been cropped out.  This is really only because I've been using the preview images on other sites as well.  

 These are all taken COMPLETELY out of context, so have fun with that. 


 Girl problems, am I right???









And a bonus!  These coming up are from the second issue.  ...I'm nowhere near drawing the second issue out, and the first issue is obviously not even shaded and is missing a couple backgrounds... BUT they are coming along! 
 
 Out of context is the best context.  





EXPRESSIONS ARE FUN TO DRAW



Yay!






No comments:

Post a Comment