Thursday, September 5, 2013

Moving! Again! Updates!


This'll be a quick post, attempting to explain what is currently happening in my life with three images.  

Ready?

#1: 

Seriously.  Everyone in this household is so freaking done with this moving crap.  However, our new place has a place to park and I won't be afraid to go outside.  Also, laundry.  Laundry is good.

Moving may also give us a reason to rectify the situation of 
#2: 
My knight in pinstripes is not a small man.  
My bed is designed for a child or someone, you know, my size.  I'm exactly five feet tall and a little under weight, to give you an idea.  

Yeah no.  

This is not a bed designed for two adults sleeping, even if one is super tiny.  Besides, Rob's not-tiny-ness just kind of amounts to us equaling two normal adults anyway. 


Meanwhile, I've been stressing because I'm in my (hopefully) final year of school.  

#3: 

One of my classes isn't so bad with this, but I feel a little weirdly out of the loop in the other two so far.  

I just wanna be a cool kid!  *cries* 


So, that's my update!  Lord knows when I'll get around to another, but I'll do my best!  

*salutes* 




No comments:

Post a Comment