Sunday, August 19, 2012

Bees, and General Bullshittery

 So, first of all...

There is this:


The man was riding along in his convertible with the top down, and had on a visor instead of a full cap.  His top had no top while he rode in a car that was topless.  I... can't.  I just can't.

...
My parents and I went off to an IHOP.  This is kind of a big deal because while I wasn't a huge fan of such places to begin with, IHOP and Denny's are pretty much the worst kinds of places for me to be these days.  They are crowded and loud, they don't look terribly sanitary to me, and they serve a lot of things I'm allergic to.  BUT, I went and sat and had a good time, even if I couldn't gather the courage to eat a freaking piece of bacon.  

Guh.  

My life and what it has become.

So I drew stuff.  Below is the page I doodled upon and below that are close ups of things:













The one confused by paper might be the best one.


I also tried to draw the pancakes that had blueberries and whipped cream, but it came out kinda poopish:
Also, a man with a baby face on the side:




...


Let's end with bees.





No comments:

Post a Comment