Friday, August 17, 2012

Feeling Gassy

Now then.


A fun fact is that I don't drive.  I've been in plenty of accidents, (like the Birthday Bashing) but that isn't why I don't.  At least, not these days.


I'm actually not sure why I don't at this point.  It seems to be a combination of habit, fear and laziness.


So, I attempt to make myself useful other ways.  I'm always happy to pay for gas, and sometimes I'm like an extra accessory for the car itself.  If someone says "Remind me to get gas," for example, I'm pretty good at that.  In fact, there are varying levels of what I can do, depending on the driver's exact needs.


A gentle warning that your car is telling you it needs something, like gas: 





A more stern warning when gas is running really low:




The "holy fuck, we're going to be stranded on the side of the road if you don't get gas right the fuck now":





And, of course, I can also act as a gas station locator:





See?  I'm helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment